1. Bachelor degree and above; major in Computer Science or related or extensive industry experience considered.
2. Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Ability to learn quickly.
5. Self-starter with ability to take the initiative.
6. Methodical, attention to detail.
7. Knowledge of VMware virtual machines and VDI/VDM a plus.
8. Knowledge of Dell KACE Systems a plus.
9. Experience with Apple Mac OS X and iOS devices.
1. Responsible for the support, ongoing maintenance, administration & troubleshooting of KEMET’s desktop & laptop client infrastructure environment
2. Maintain procedures that automate tasks within the infrastructure.
3. Work with a global client support team and support users in a local corporate environment and remotely from all KEMET locations around the world.
4. Assist with resolving 2nd & 3rd level client problem tickets. Support of remote users.
5. Support and troubleshoot problems with Microsoft Office Suite & Microsoft SharePoint
6. Maintain existing and publish new documentation for the implementation and support of client technologies deployed.
7. Have the willing to travel to remote site in Asia area