1. Follow and implement current regulations and workflows regarding to assets management work and help to continually optimize it during the implementation.
2. Be responsible for the daily and regular assets checking, archiving, summarizing and reporting work based on the annual plan of department assets management in line with annual checking plan of Finance Office.
3. Update overall assets database information on daily basis in assets management system timely and accurately, focusing on updating the assets daily status, location change and others.
4. Implement and follow up the process of assets reallocation and transferring, to coordinate Property Management Office and external worker to ensure a smoothly assets reallocation and transferring work.
5. Work closely with other function teams of CMO to finish the new assets on-site checking and acceptance work once the new assets arrive, and to actively cooperate with other teams for the assets follow-up maintenance.
6. Assist the university fixed assets physically disposal support work for scraping assets from department of university as required.
7. Be responsible for any other duties commensurate with the level and grade of this post, and any other tasks assigned as needed.
1. Good standard of general education. Bachelor with management or English major is preferred.
2. Relevant experience of working in an education establishment, previous administrative/ logistic experience to deal with assets affairs or inventory management is preferable.
3. Good command of English both in writing and speaking.
4. Good skills in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
5. Good interpersonal, communication skills, as well good customer service.
6. Ability to organize and coordinate a variety of administration tasks in a busy office environment.
8. Good team work spirit and problem solving capabilities.
How to apply如何申请
To apply for the position, please visit the following website and apply online before the closing date: http://hr.xjtlu.edu.cn/. You need to register and then login to complete each part of application process, including Basic Information, Cover Letter, Job Title and Reference and Equal Opportunities Form. Remember to attach your CV when completing the Basic Information form, and the covering letter (in English) should outline your interest in the post and explain how you meet the criteria.