ADC Process Owner
1. Lead the team to resolve issues by using collected data to drive decision making.
2. Collect Snapshot Data from Process Owners and combine into Advanced Development Tracker.
3. Coordinate Snapshot meetings as needed
4. Maintain ADC status in ADC Tracker
5. Ensure action plan is fully documented and followed up.
Focus on Plant Success (Customer Focus)
1.Always consider the needs of the customer and prioritize activity based on their needs.
2.Schedule and execute ADCn (ADC Exit) Process as needed
ADC Process Development
1.Continuous improvement of ADC process
2.Continuous development of process tools (forms, etc) for success
Be the standard bearer of our Guiding Principles and champion our culture of environmental excellence and 10,000% compliance.
1. Lead and drive the department’s continued MBM transition.
2.Lead by example through constantly demonstrating behaviors aligned with the Guiding Principles within an environment that supports 10,000% compliance line of sight.
3.Develop and maintain the department’s MBM and compliance cultures.
1. Bachelor degree, preferably in an engineering technology field
2. At least 2 years in automotive industry
3. Strong skills in oral and written communications skills in English.
4. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
5. Strong interpersonal communications skills
7. Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power point