Account Receivable: -
• Primarily responsible for applying cash receipts to correct invoices within Accounts Receivable ledgers for both customers and affiliates
• Perform daily reconciliation and balancing of cash receipts
• Prepares and issues timely credit notes for customer rebates, specific A&P payments, warranty claims and customer early payments
• Work closely with both internal and external parties to investigate and resolve issues on past dues, misapplied cash and rejected payments
• To follow up with stakeholders on dispute items resolution timely
• Prepares monthly AR aging for internal circulation.
• Maintain records for auditing purposes (filling remittances, bank statements etc.)
• Complete month end reporting requirements in a timely manner
Credit and collection: -
• Generates monthly statement of accounts and send to customers
• Perform credit assessment and order release function
• To regularly monitor for blocked orders and implement expedient action for their release within the prescribed cut off times
• To perform credit limit review based on customer’s financial status and payment behavior
• To ensure all outstanding balances or potential bad debts on customer accounts are actively and expediently pursued in professional manner
• To provide support for implementation of project migration and global initiative
• To identify potential bad and doubtful debt as to provide provision for doubtful debt and propose to write-off after exhausted all revenue to recover the debts
• Support all other AR related reporting
• Assist with annual audit
• Close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure compliance to internal controls (SOX environment), GAAP, policies and statutory requirements
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum Diploma in Accounting or Finance essential.
• At least 2-5 years of experience in accounts receivable function.
• Familiar with MS Office, Excel, knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
• Good communication skill in Mandarin, English
• Professional, team spirit oriented, diligent.
• Possess high level of integrity and a positive working attitude
• This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, functional requirements or responsibilities associated with the position.
• Nothing in this job description restricts management''''s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.