1. Fully responsible for the company''s safety, environmental and occupational health management.
2. Develops, implements, and monitors company environmental, health and safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with global, and local environmental, health, and safety regulations.
3. Organize regular routine safety walks/inspection to identify site risks and hazards, support the area owner to follow up implementation of corrective or preventative actions.
4. Responsible for the establishment and maintain ISO14001 environment management system, and global safety self-assessment system
5. Lead and rollout the global Behavior based safety (BBS) program implementation in all functions of Technical center.
6. Follow the legal requirement, and responsible for the hazard waste removal application and proceeding process, monitors hazardous waste removal vendors, and may assist in consolidating hazardous wastes (chemical, water etc.).
7. Plan and implement trainings to employees on environment, occupational hazard, firefighting, safety, emergency response etc.
8. Responsible for legal application process concerning environment, safety, occupational health and fire for all new projects, expansions;
9. Keep regular communication with local EHS, global EHS, and coordinate the regular internal and external EHS audit from global, local authorities and 3rd parties;
10. Represent the company in contact with related parties; include authorities of Environment, safety, fire department and CDC etc.
1. Formal university and a bachelor''s degree, or equivalent combination of education Bachelor degree (preferably in Safety Science or Environmental Science)
2. 5+ years’ experience of related function, experience in R&D Department is preferred.
3. Fluent English Skills(both oral and written)
4. Good Team Player