ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES（基本职责和责任）
1. Work with management to build strategic plan for quality and process improvement
2. Deploy and implement Lean Six Sigma program by working closely with management team
3. Establish platform and roadmap for continuous improvement in the operation.
4. Coach employee and promote Lean Thinking.
5. Conduct dedicated training on Lean Six Sigma methodology and help to build Lean Six Sigma
language and culture.
6. Lead key Lean Six Sigma projects to add value to the company.
7. Work closely with head quarter to implement global initiatives in quality management.
8. Other tasks assigned by the supervisors
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE（学历与经验要求）
1. Bachelor degree or above in Engineering and/or Economics.
2. 5-8 years working experience in industry or consulting, at least 5 years of experience in
implementing Lean and/or Lean Six-Sigma;
3. Solid knowledge of Lean Management and Six Sigma BB is a must;
4. Proved project management experience and skills
5. Ability to create professional PowerPoint presentations and familiar with Powersteering.
6. Able to teach and manage project team with strong leadership and facilitation skill
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skill;
8. Fluent in English in both oral and written;