• Assist in training needs analysis across business and identify skills gaps, determine solutions and establish learning objectives to achieve business objectives.
• Engage, support and advise business unit in identifying learning needs.
• Provide administrative and logistics support for L&D programs.
• Conduct in house training.
• Liaise and mange external training providers.
• Implement and execute training strategy such as promoting workplace learning.
• Plan and coordinate training schedules and workshops for employees.
• Maintain and update training records and budget.
• Assist in internship program.
• Responsible for collecting training feedback and data analysis.
• Any other projects/tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Diploma or bachelor degree.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience or fresh graduate with major in Human Resource Management or Business Administration is preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Good command of English both oral and written, CET-4 or equivalent English proficiency certificate.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical skills and logical thinking.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Motivated individual with a pleasant disposition.
• Meticulous and detail oriented.
Salary will commensurate with your qualification, experience and skills.
The personal information provided by you in applying this career opportunity may be transferred to other Hapag-Lloyd entities and/or to third party vendors outside of China for evaluation and processing purpose. Hapag-Lloyd will ensure the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information in according to the applicable data privacy laws, including the Chinese Cybersecurity Law. By submitting your application, you grant your consent to Hapag-Lloyd for transferring the personal information provided by you outside of China to other Hapag-Lloyd entities and/or to third party vendors.