1. Supervise ME team for project support on mechanical engineering issues; Train sub-ordinates on mechanical engineering work;
2. Coordinate with other departments and customer on project development; Support CCE on NPI and control the development schedule of mechanical parts and tooling.
3. Support RFQ on mechanical parts and tooling;
4. Conduct DFM on drawing for mechanical custom parts;
5. Conduct first article evaluation on mechanical custom parts;
6. Follow up with supplier on the development of mechanical custom parts.
7. Follow up with supplier on the fabrication of the tooling, perform tooling qualification and support tooling maintenance;
8. Support packing design & evaluation;
9. Generate weekly progress report to management;
1. U-graduate in Mechanical Engineering;
2. Management experience of a mechanical team;
3. 5-year experience in plastic and metal tooling design;
4. Understand packing design experience.
5. Experience in AutoCAD and Pro/E design software.