1. Act as leader role of plant to ensure new product being successfully introduced and launched to mass production.
2. Monitor each project status, progress and risks. Report to BRT/NPI review board on regular basis.
3. Ensure each function of mfg. plant follow the checklist in each phase, to meet function related tasks and requirements.
4. Review designs for manufacture and assembly in early design phase with engineering team (R&D).
5. Design process flow and line layout to maximum manufacture capacity and productivity.
6. Work with equipment/fixture engineer together to identify necessary equipment and assembly fixtures as needed.
7. Plan, direct, coordinate manufacturing process in prototype runs (WM/DM), production pilot run (PPR) and full production try out (FPTO).
8. Observe and record all issues (especially process related issues) via build report for WM/DM/PPR/FPTO, and communicate back to project manager.
9. Track all open action items with regular updates of each phase. Escalate to management as necessary condition.
10. Ensure smooth transfer from new project to mass production when project launch.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Strong communication skill in both Chinese and English. Able to communicate and interact effectively with individuals of all levels
2. Capable of handling multiple projects concurrently
3. Strong knowledge of DFM/DFA
4. Deep understanding and practical experience of D/PFMEA.
5. Solid experience of error proof technique
6. Logical thinking and problem solving skill
7. Knowledge of lean manufacturing will be a plus
8. B.S. Degree in Engineering, as a minimum. PMP certificate will be a plus.
9. More than five years Manufacturing Engineering working experience
10. At least 3 years’ experience in NPI (new product introduction) of a mfg. site.
11. Very good team work and customer orientation mindset
12. Can work under high pressure